Mission and purpose
At Edison Primary School, our principle mission is to create a forward-thinking academic environment that prepares students for the 21st century with a strong focus on their moral, and social development. Through integrated technology and student individualization we aim to nurture independent and broad-minded global citizens who possess the qualities of innovation and leadership to effect positive change in both their local and international communities. We offer an inclusive education that provides support and encouragement to gifted and talented students and those with unique educational needs alike.
- Responsibility and self-discipline;
- A safe, secure and caring learning environment;
- Trusting and respectful relationships;
- Personal growth towards independence and interdependence;
- Creative and flexible teaching and learning styles;
- Curriculum that values diversity, is inclusive and maximizes student access to success;
- The application of learning anywhere anytime.